Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011-12 FAU Basketball Team

Add topic

Via the UP:

Rick, care to give us the left-to-right names of these guys? Plenty of new faces here.

Thanks!
Back to the top

Re: 2011 FAU Basketball Team

I believe this is a team of 100% Jarvis recruits.  We get to see how far we have come from the 6-win season utilizing Rex Walter's recruits.

And this team is built with good character.  I was meeting with Coach Jarvis a couple of weeks ago.  The new guys were working out and as they would leave the arena at different times to go to class, they would stop by Coach's office and update him on their activity for the day.  It was all spontaneous.  Every player (5 or 6) who crossed my path (all at different times–without seeing how the others interacted), proactively introduced themselves and shook my hand.

For 18 and 19 year olds juggling athletics and school, that was very impressive to me.

As an alumnus, I cannot think of better representatives for this University.
Back to the top

This team should be good enough to get football of our minds for awhile.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Is that Jelani Floyd on the right in the back? He looks pretty big! Let's hope he can bang
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Rick, care to give us the left-to-right names of these guys?

Left to Right:

6-4 G Omari Grier, 6-2 G Austin Hunt, 6-6 F Kelvin Penn, 6-2 G Greg Gantt, 6-6 F Jordan McCoy, 7-0 C Dragan Sekelja, 6-2 G Richard Morrow, 5-6 G Ray Taylor, 6-8 F Jelani Floyd, 6-4 G Pablo Bertone, 5-11 G Alex Tucker, 6-8 F Kore White, 6-3 G Shavar Richardson, 6-7 F Andre Mattison, 6-3 G Dennis Mavin.
Back to the top

2011-12 FAU Basketball Team

is Drago going to be my new 7ft man crush this season? He's got the name but he's no Nick Neuman…… yet.

Mattitson looks like he's gotten a bit bigger. We need a big year from him, White and McCoy
Back to the top

:D :D :D I just thought to myself, damn Mattison got HUGE! then I looked at his feet...
Back to the top

haha, classic. that is great .
Back to the top

Exit39 said

is Drago going to be my new 7ft man crush this season?

You will be dreaming about Drago next year my friend.
Back to the top

Added the other fellow up top in the names post...

6-2 G Richard Morrow...here's some footage of him:

Back to the top
Control functions: