Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Will Jared Allen be retained?

I sure hope so!!! What you all think??
Back to the top

Re: Will Jared Allen be retained?

No way, no how.

edit: Unless Nord became our HC
Back to the top

Unless its Nord then EVERYONE is gone.

There would be alsmost no reason for a new coach to keep anyone on the current staff.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I agree...but I just hope that somehow he can stay affiliated with our program! GREAT dude!
Back to the top

Will Jared Allen be retained?

It would be nice to retain some semblance of alumnus, former player, etc, etc on the coaching staff if possible.

However, will be totally up to the new man obviously.
Back to the top

If Nord comes in I can see that happening.  If its Leach or Shannon…they will clean house.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Not taking into account his illustrious playing career here, as he is second only to Rusty- Does he deserve to be retained as a coach? These quarterbacks he is coaching plain out suck.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

Not taking into account his illustrious playing career here, as he is second only to Rusty- Does he deserve to be retained as a coach? These quarterbacks he is coaching plain out suck.

Agree with questioning, but in all fairness to him it is his 1st year as QB's coach.  The guy lives and breathes FAU football and seems like a good man.  That kind of passion can never hurt.  Would like to see him get a few years at that spot to see what he can do.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

His inexperience unfortunately gets magnified with the current sorry state of the team.  Since this is his 1st year as a QB coach, I could go along with giving him a mulligan.
Unfortunately, I don't see a new coaching regime keeping anyone.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

I would like to see him stay, and I would hope that if they do clean house Anglos would provide a position for him somewhere in the athletic department if he cant find employment coaching somewhere else.  Great guy.
Back to the top
Control functions: