Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU football could have had a great 2011 season!

Too bad this team (coaches & players) does not recognize that they could WIN the majority of their games that are left.  They have all packed it in and have made winter plans for their time off and are lacking confidence needed to play Div 1 football.

All you need to do is watch the UF Vs. FAU game at the beginning of the year.  If our coaches could have shut down the flats pass that the Gators kept utilizing, even the UF game would have been close.  Our defense played a great game against UF, minus the flats pass that we could not defend.  I re-watched that game and saw a team that was working together, that was disciplined and respected their coaches, etc.

I guess I just feel that they have given up and are looking forward to next year!  Unfortunately, I have purchased flights to see two of the last three games; I guess I should look forward to the great restaurants and beaches while I am visiting instead of good football!

Very concerned FAU Owl fan.
Back to the top

Re: FAU football could have showed up this year!

FAU football could have had a great 2011 season!

I'm disappointed that this team did not rally around Schnelly to send him off a winner; He doesn't deserve this.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Re: FAU football could have showed up this year!

BeastOwl said

I'm disappointed that this team did not rally around Schnelly to send him off a winner; He doesn't deserve this.

My exact feelings also!
Back to the top

Re: FAU football could have had a great 2011 season!

For crying out loud, pull it together and give the man one stinking win in this stadium before he hangs it up.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: