Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ONE THING MATTERS....THIS WEEK AGAINST FIU

ONE THING MATTERS....THIS WEEK AGAINST FIU

Enough of the crying and wimpering about how bad we are, how we have the worst QB in FCS, how our coach is too old, how we have a brand new stadium and can't come close to filling it, how we are headed straight to the new division II, how we don't have a new coach lined up, and how we don't have a plan to turn this thing around……..

…..I have your plan…..WIN AGAINST FIU.

This week is really all that matters. FIU is slipping and we have nothing to lose. A win this weekend would mean everything right now.

It is time to stop all the wining and sniffling and get ready to play FIU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: ONE THING MATTERS....THIS WEEK AGAINST FIU

+ 1

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

+ 8 1/2
;D

GO OWLS!!
OWN THE KITTIES!
Back to the top

Took the words out of my mouth.  If we get one win this year….this is it.

Not gonna say I will be happy with the season, but it will make things just a bit better.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Enough of the crying and wimpering about how bad we are, how we have the worst QB in FCS, how our coach is too old, how we have a brand new stadium and can't come close to filling it, how we are headed straight to the new division II, how we don't have a new coach lined up, and how we don't have a plan to turn this thing around……..

…..I have your plan…..WIN AGAINST FIU.

This week is really all that matters. FIU is slipping and we have nothing to lose. A win this weekend would mean everything right now.

It is time to stop all the wining and sniffling and get ready to play FIU.

GO OWLS!!!

HELL YES!!! I don't care if we lose the rest of the games, we NEED to win this one!!!! Let's keep FIU at 5 wins. There's nothing I love more than the disappointment of the FIU fans and players after we beat them.

We may be down this season and experiencing the worst season in school history but nothing would make up for a bad season like beating FIU!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

If we win against FIU It would make this whole year a success.  This is the closes we will get to a bowl game this year and we need to treat it as such. 
Back to the top

New stadium
+ beating FIU AGAIN
Happy Owl Family for the season.  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

DFieldOwl said

If we win against FIU It would make this whole year a success.  This is the closes we will get to a bowl game this year and we need to treat it as such.

I wouldn't say it would be a success, but it would keep half the board from going out and killing ourselves!
Back to the top
Control functions: