Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Class - Early BB signing day!

Add topic

2012 Class - Early BB signing day!

Today is the early signing day for BB, any word on actual SIGNED commitments for the BB team this signing period?
Back to the top

Re: BB signing day!

GeorgiaOwl said

Today is the early signing day for BB, any word on actual SIGNED commitments for the BB team this signing period?

One will sign today, and the other won't sign until tommorow because they are going to hold a ceremony for him……
Back to the top

ha, i'm sure there's a few on this board that less than ten years ago we didn't even know there was an early signing period in basketball.
Back to the top

So why is it called Early?

Why not just call it signing season? Are there 2?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Don't know, could be called first and second I guess. ;)
Back to the top

Exit39 said

ha, i'm sure there's a few on this board that less than ten years ago we didn't even know there was an early signing period in basketball.

Ha ha, I'm used to waiting until June to see what's leftover!  ;D
Back to the top

Just read that Chris Bryant has signed - Florida 3A Player of the Year and two-time State Champion! Great signing and great day for the Owls!
Back to the top

Exit39 said

+1

Reno Beavis for President!
Back to the top

Exit39 said

uhh..I was a Freshman in high school ten years ago.  :P
Back to the top

Watch out for the Dragan, Bryant and White triple threat next year.  We are finally going to have some big guys in the post. 
Back to the top
Control functions: