Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU cancels youth football championship at stadium

Add topic

I know that we are away this weekend but I'm kind of concerned on the lines of a season ticket holder. I purchased season tickets and with that I have rights to my seats for the year. I never herd of this Championship game until tonight and its unfortunate that the game will not be played at the stadium. But my question being If we as season ticket holders don't we have first rights to our seats to these events? I hope they don't give our seats  to the public before we have a choice. I know this event is small but if this is their common practice whats going to happen when there is a bigger event happening at the stadium.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/boca-raton/fl-boca-bowl-moved-20111111,0,5484283.story
Back to the top

Re: FAU cancels youth football championship at stadium

Looks like a bad PR fiasco. Was the sod the real reason or is there some other politics going on?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Almost as bad of a PR disaster as this years team! Bottom line, don't renege on your promises or commitments!
Back to the top

FAU cancels youth football championship at stadium

Would like to hear from our AD on this one. Pretty shitty thing to do to a community you want to support our school and to kids you want to attend FAU. Angelos never cared about the sand pit the players had to play in at Lockhart.
Back to the top

Lockhart was not ours…….

Why would he??

Just sayin! ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: