Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

George Mason Game...

Add topic

I just came back from the ticket office where I picked up my season tickets. I tried to buy 2 additional tickets in GA and they told me they were sold out of all GA tickets.

I'm not sure how many tickets are left in total but they told me at the ticket office tickets are going fast and they're expecting a complete sell out.

If you haven't gotten your tickets to the George Mason game and you're not a student I'd suggest calling or going over to the ticket office next to the Oxley and buying tickets. They are $22 a piece for reserved

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: George Mason Game...

George Mason Game...

WEAR RED!!!
Back to the top

WEAR RED!

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Not that I want to get into the color thing YET again, but I feel I must.

Isnt/Wasnt red reserved for "Rivalry Red" as in "Bury the burrow in Red" for FIU?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Not that I want to get into the color thing YET again, but I feel I must.

Isnt/Wasnt red reserved for "Rivalry Red" as in "Bury the burrow in Red" for FIU?

don't question the man… JUST WEAR YOUR RED!!!!
Back to the top

We reserve RED as an alternate uniform option for In-state Rivalry Games (FIU, USF, MIAMI) Post Season Tournament Play and Games we feel worthy of intimidating an opponent with the red sea of students in the Burrow.  Just Wear Red, not really worth questioning….Besides the Students Love it.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Dirty said

Games we feel worthy of intimidating an opponent with the red sea of students in the Burrow.   Just Wear Red, not really worth questioning….Besides the Students Love it.

+ 1!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Dirty said

Games we feel worthy of intimidating an opponent with the red sea of students in the Burrow.  Just Wear Red, not really worth questioning….Besides the Students Love it.

+ 1!

+2
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Dirty said

Games we feel worthy of intimidating an opponent with the red sea of students in the Burrow.   Just Wear Red, not really worth questioning….Besides the Students Love it.

+ 1!

fixed it!
Back to the top

The game is now sold out!
Back to the top
Control functions: