Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations to Graham Wilbert!!!

2012 NCAA Division I-A College Football Individual Statistics Leaders for Passing - ESPN

You're officially THE worst QB in the nation. It truly takes consistency, talent and leadership to to receive this honor. I can't think of another QB, who is more deserving of this title than you, Graham Wilbert.

You're also tied in 4th place for most interceptions this season. But with three games left to play, I know you'll be in first place in no time.

Again congrats to Graham Wilbert for being the best "Worst QB" that you can be.
Back to the top

Re: Congratulations to Graham Wilbert!!!

The preceding post does not reflect my sentiment in any way, shape or form. In fact, I thank Graham Wilbert for his efforts in a very, very difficult year.
Back to the top

grayowl said

The preceding post does not reflect my sentiment in any way, shape or form. In fact, I thank Graham Wilbert for his efforts in a very, very difficult year.

Uhh…… Wilbert is the one responsible to for it being a "very, very difficult year". This isn't an opinion, it's fact. Statistically, Wilbert couldn't move the offense for more than 7 TD's, and threw 13 Ints, plus at least 3 fumbles for a loss.

He gave our opponents more scoring opportunities than our own offense.

So the only people that should be thanking Graham, is our opponents.
Back to the top

Yeah yeah yeah... we thank them all for thier efforts...blah blah blah. Thanks for putting on a uniform this year. Oh yeah and your efforts even though they are aweful. Im on board with Capt.

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

I wont blame Graham at all. I have no doubt he is trying his very best. EVERY athelete does.

I do blame the coaching staff. At a certain point you have to realize that its not working and try something else. And I dont mean for a quarter or 2.

Curtis should start the rest of the year and practice with the 1's.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

1000% agree with you owlfamily - it is ANY coaches job to put his players in a position to succeed, not a position to fail! And we have done this more amore regularity iover the past four years.
But only three more games - c'mon Owls win 'em for the Coach and for yourselves. Man up and show your pride!
Back to the top

Congratulations to Graham Wilbert!!!

Captain said

2012 NCAA Division I-A College Football Individual Statistics Leaders for Passing - ESPN

You're officially THE worst QB in the nation. It truly takes consistency, talent and leadership to to receive this honor. I can't think of another QB, who is more deserving of this title than you, Graham Wilbert.

You're also tied in 4th place for most interceptions this season. But with three games left to play, I know you'll be in first place in no time.

Man are you are you jerk.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Ouch.  I'm not gonna dogpile on Wilbert, I'm sure he's seen that rating, and if not, I'm sure he knows he had a bad year.  While his play on the field wasn't great, OK, it was bad, no one else helped him out either.  I will say though that I find it hard to believe that there are 4 other guys out there with more INT's than him.

Another reason I'll actually be glad on Dec. 4th.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Captain said

Classless. You think he doesn't go out there and give it his best effort every opportunity he gets? You have hit one of the real lows that this board has seen.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Play Bracewell he is our best chance to win! The team will tell you that.
Back to the top
Control functions: