Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

No water?

No water?

I surprised with the first victory at home no one doused Howard with the cooler, no final cannon, no cruise horn, just the bell thingy.  Maybe they weren't expecting a win, but for future games they better step it up a notch for victories. 
Back to the top

Re: No water?

bighooter said

I surprised with the first victory at home no one doused Howard with the cooler, no final cannon, no cruise horn, just the bell thingy.  Maybe they weren't expecting a win, but for future games they better step it up a notch for victories.

Dumping water on a 78 year-old man would just be cruel.  :D
Back to the top

Next week guys, for his final win! :D
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

bighooter said

Dumping water on a 78 year-old man would just be cruel.   :D
LOL,  I don't think Howard would mind a bit.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Hopefully if they do that coach doesn't catch pneumonia.
Back to the top

Now this is just getting ridiculous.  The owls finally win a game and now they can't even celebrate that right!  Some of you will never be happy regardless of what the team does.

How about a nice "congrats for a well fought win" or "way to go Fred".  But no, it has to be that the pathetic football team can't even celebrate right and they have to "step it up a notch".

Give me a freakin' break and just enjoy a victory!
Back to the top

owlsindider said

Now this is just getting ridiculous.  The owls finally win a game and now they can't even celebrate that right!  Some of you will never be happy regardless of what the team does.

How about a nice "congrats for a well fought win" or "way to go Fred".  But no, it has to be that the pathetic football team can't even celebrate right and they have to "step it up a notch".

The water bath is for one ting and one thing only winning the big game it is so over done now kinda like running on to the court.
Back to the top

I did celebrate, I have stood by this team since the very beginning, missing only a handful of games.  This season Im not going expecting much since winning isn't always in there control but I do expect the "show", something that is very much in there control to be well planned and orchestrated in order to draw attendance for people such as my wife who does not like football but loves the frisbee dogs.  And yes, they did need to step it up a notch…  This was there first win EVER in the new stadium…. they wont have another, would have been nice if they did something more even if there were only 5,000 in attendance.
Back to the top

Good points bighooter - the very first home win on campus is a special time (especially after going a BAD 0-10!).

Let's win this final game vs. ULM and get 'er done!
Back to the top

Hopefully we can pull off another win, Ill have a few more people this week joining me in addition to the normal crew….  This will give us a chance to capture another audience.    Friends from UM are coming down to bid Howard a farewell…..
Back to the top
Control functions: