Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Choice raises some concerns

Carl Pelini brings some baggage with him. Stories of an affair and divorce. Is this the type of coach we need at FAU?

Scout.com: Carl Pelini

http://betteroffred.fantake.com/2010/01/04/carl-pelini-news/

Back to the top

Re: Coaching Choice raises some concerns

Levitt beat a kid and Leach locked one in the tool shed they all have baggage.
Back to the top

Can he Coach football, the other is between him, his wife and God, not us!
Back to the top

We all have baggage in this media intrusive world we live in. Just wait until all those wealthy cougar's in Boca get a hold of him!
Back to the top

First of all, nobody knows if those rumors are true.  Even if they are, that's none of our business. Second, it's not as if Howard Schnellenberger was without "issues" when he arrived here and that worked out just fine.
Back to the top

footballfan47 said

Carl Pelini brings some baggage with him. Stories of an affair and divorce. Is this the type of coach we need at FAU?

Scout.com: Carl Pelini

http://betteroffred.fantake.com/2010/01/04/carl-pelini-news/

OMG a divorce and an affair????…..no one in this country has ever been guilty of those things…..not even the President of the United States!!!!!!    ::)
Back to the top

Coaching Choice raises some concerns

It’s a little surprising that character is not an important quailty in coach.  Coaches are responsible for helping develop character in young people.  Based on some of the comments, maybe the public should not be concerned about the issues at Penn State and Syracuse.  I guess we should all believe that it is none of our business what happen to those kids.  It is between Coach Fine, Coach Sandusky and the kids. 
Back to the top

Soooo...Can he coach football?
Back to the top

footballfan47 said

It’s a little surprising that character is not an important quailty in coach.  Coaches are responsible for helping develop character in young people.  Based on some of the comments, maybe the public should not be concerned about the issues at Penn State and Syracuse.  I guess we should all believe that it is none of our business what happen to those kids.  It is between Coach Fine, Coach Sandusky and the kids.

You're kidding me, right? How do you compare an affair or being divorced to being a pedophile? Last I checked, Tim Tebow isn't looking for a coaching job.
Back to the top

The said

OMG a divorce and an affair????…..no one in this country has ever been guilty of those things…..not even the President of the United States!!!!!!    ::)

But he did not inhale!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: