Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Welcome New Board Members!!

Been noticing a handful of new board members, some huskers coming over and some new Owls that finally found us. It's nice to see… just means our fan base is growing and we can grow as a community.

Welcome Aboard!!!!!
Back to the top

Re: Welcome New Board Members!!

Welcome New Board Members!!

Thanks!!!!  Have been enjoying reading everyone's opinions and thoughts!!!!! :)
Back to the top

Ditto on the Welcome ;)
Back to the top

More the merrier. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Its funny, I was talking about this yesterday…for years there weren't many participants on the board and even virtually no critics of the program, we were just happy to have a football team and place to talk about it. Hell, we only had a few hundred fans and even fewer forum prognosticators!! Now it's really starting to feel like a football forum, vitriol and all!

This is still THE place to have discussions about FAU football, its great to have the noobs. Even if you're all idiots  ;)
Back to the top

I try hard to be an idiot everyday.  ;D

I love this site and it's great that we can all come together and talk about the FAU.  While I have many  friends that will support and root for the owls, no one really cares about it like I do other everyone on here.  GO OWLS! and welcome to the new people!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

We had to shut things down for a spell with some spam activity occurring that was difficult to put the kibosh on…

Now that the issue is under wraps, nice to have the legitimate newcomers aboard!

Welcome!
Back to the top

Thanks…..  :D
Back to the top

Welcome to the NEST!
Back to the top

welcome aboard!
Back to the top
Control functions: