Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Pelini Hard At Work Already

Gotta hand it to the guy, he's already going strong upstairs at the Oxley.  I was walking through a little while ago and decided to see what the Football offices looked like without Howard and 50 years of memorabilia.  Pretty empty… except for Coach Pelini (in an FAU Polo) and a few other people hard at work in the conference room.  Wasting no time, and i love it!  LETS GO OWLS!

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Re: Coach Pelini Hard At Work Already

They need to clean up the Oxley...place is a mess.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

any word on assistants? Im eager to see who he hires
Back to the top

I know this is not important, but do the coaches (and even players) get unlimited access to FAU clothing, an allowance, or what? That stuff would be expensive to buy by the dozen, and I'm sure the coaches need a couple of polos alone per day, at least.
Back to the top

That clause is in Pelinis contract so I would assume the language is the same for the assistants. Its one of the perks that offsets the $35k salary, free track suits and cafeteria food  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

That clause is in Pelinis contract so I would assume the language is the same for the assistants. Its one of the perks that offsets the $35k salary, free track suits and cafeteria food  ;D

:D :D :D

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Coach Pelini Hard At Work Already

That stuff comes really cheap for college teams and staff compared to the consumer prices we pay for it.    Some universities get it for free because of the amount of exposure they get on tv.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

PowerOwl said

That stuff comes really cheap for college teams and staff compared to the consumer prices we pay for it.    Some universities get it for free because of the amount of exposure they get on tv.

and because their most famous alumni is the founder of Nike lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Nike university of Oregon

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

PowerOwl said

Nike university of Oregon

Haha they get a new jersey because someone sneezed on their old ones

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: