Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congrats to the Cajuns

Don't know if any of you stayed up to watch the entire game but probably one of the best bowl games I've ever seen.  Congrats to the Cajuns and their fans, way to rep the Belt.
Back to the top

Re: Congrats to the Cajuns

yeah, Go Sun Belt, they beat a soon to be Big East team in a bowl game!
Back to the top

Just found out what happened on this ESPN article.  Congrats to UL, they had a damn good team this year so they deserved it!
San Diego State Aztecs vs. Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns - Recap - December 17, 2011 - ESPN
Notice on the bottom left corner they have a section called "Research Notes" and there they mention FAU's "Randy" Smith holding the previous record in passing yards in the New Orleans Bowl…
Back to the top

Congrats to the Cajuns

Great game, big win for UL.

Well worth staying up for. Everytime it looked like the Aztecs would get them The Cajuns would answer.

What an ending!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Big win for the league.

SBC is on the rise!
Back to the top

It was great to see all the ULL fans they sold over 30k tickets had an overall over 42k Im sure it was the highest attendance in  New Orleans Bowl History 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

It was great to see all the ULL fans they sold over 30k tickets had an overall over 42k Im sure it was the highest attendance in  New Orleans Bowl History

If that's a  true stat, that's impressive as they averaged just over 17K per game in '10 and Cajun Field seats just 31,000.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

That kind of attendance is what happens when you have a local team in a bowl. The Cajuns campus is only 110 miles from NO.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I expect the same at the St. Pete bowl from the FIU fans

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Sunbelt gets stronger and stronger every year!  Congrats Rajun Cajuns ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: