Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Pita Pit and more

Add topic

Never had Pita Pit myself but I know it was really popular by UCF and UF so it's nice to see Boca get one too I guess. Figured maybe some of you guys are fans and I'd mention it here: it's opening next to Starbucks (west of 95) over by the Cold Stone and Brewzzi's.

If you dig pitas but not Pita Pit, I also noticed there was a place called Rita's Pitas that opened over by the GO GREEK STORE and NAKAVA. Looks like a little college town restaurant, might be worth checking out too.

So there's the 411 on that.

Boardriders is now a place called The Black Rose (Irish Pub). Still doing live music there. Same owner as Hooligans I believe.

Back to the top

Re: New Pita Pit and more

Pita Pit feels like Gainesville…did they open a Beer Pit right next door?

the joint is pretty good, I thought it was much better when I was 20 than I do now, but it's basically a subway with Pitas instead. Philly Cheesesteak in a pita at 2am, thank you very much!
Back to the top

Re: New Pita Pit and more

New Pita Pit and more

TeamBeer said

Pita Pit feels like Gainesville…did they open a Beer Pit right next door?

the joint is pretty good, I thought it was much better when I was 20 than I do now, but it's basically a subway with Pitas instead. Philly Cheesesteak in a pita at 2am, thank you very much!

Pita pit, decent, Beer pit = Awesome!  Had some good times at the one in Gville.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: