Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2012 FAU Football Schedule

2012 FAU Football Schedule

Flip Flop Football | Weight room to get renewed attention under Pelini

Apparently strength and conditioning position is still open
Back to the top

Regarding forcing visitors to buy season tickets just to get tickets to the one game they really want:

As a supporter of the school, especially knowing the kind of debt load they carry, sure, it makes sense. As a fan of the school, especially if you're planning on buying season tickets anyway, it makes no difference to you because you were going to buy them.

But I think it's a classless move to pull on our guests, making them bear the burden of the extra cost.

I expected that I'd be in the minority about this and would not be surprised if FAU did it in the future. I was just hoping we didn't have to be "that" school.
Back to the top

I agree, it is called business ethics and being a good and decent "host". If another school tried to pull this con on me I would walk away and not pay this form of EXTORTION!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I agree, it is called business ethics and being a good and decent "host". If another school tried to pull this con on me I would walk away and not pay this form of EXTORTION!

In total agreement here.
Back to the top

Do you realize both times FAU played at Florida, the ticket office said you could not buy tickets unless you were a season-ticket holder (or student), then returned THOUSANDS of unsold tickets to UF? Does this sound like a solid business strategy?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

For real? ??? Me thinks the Business School needs to be consulted on things and in a hurry!
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Do you realize both times FAU played at Florida, the ticket office said you could not buy tickets unless you were a season-ticket holder (or student), then returned THOUSANDS of unsold tickets to UF? Does this sound like a solid business strategy?

I guess some gambles don't pay off… twice.
Back to the top

Looks like we'll have our hands full again with Arkansas States run game.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-sports/2012/01/17/michael-dyer-transfers-to-arkansas-state/
Back to the top

I'm assuming he will be required to sit out this upcoming season.
Back to the top

Coach said

I'm assuming he will be required to sit out this upcoming season.

He's applying for a Hardship waiver with the NCAA due to the death of a family member in Arkansas. Unsure it will be granted or not but if it is we will see this guy against 'Belt teams this year.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: