Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Pre Snap Read: FAU needs the Wright stuff on offense...

Pre Snap Read: FAU needs the Wright stuff on offense...

Pre-Snap Read: A College Football Blog

I love Paul Myerberg, his countdown is one of the best as he ACTUALLY reserches and knows the teams. Here is an article from Saturday with an excerpt…

Brian Wright is familiar to fans in the hinterlands of college football, those in the Montana-Idaho-Dakotas region, but his name has never crossed the lips of football fans in the Sunshine State. Or hadn’t, before Carl Pelini named Wright, the former offensive coordinator at Montana State, to the same position at Florida Atlantic, where Pelini is preparing for his first season as Howard Schnellenberger’s successor. Now Wright has become a name to watch, perhaps the most important member of the new F.A.U. staff outside of Pelini himself, thanks to the Owls’ inability to achieve the most basic of offensive achievements in 2011 — you know, like first downs, field goals, touchdowns and the like….

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Pre Snap Read: FAU needs the Wright stuff on offense...

owlfamily said

Pre-Snap Read: A College Football Blog

I love Paul Myerberg, his countdown is one of the best as he ACTUALLY reserches and knows the teams. Here is an article from Saturday with an excerpt…

Brian Wright is familiar to fans in the hinterlands of college football, those in the Montana-Idaho-Dakotas region, but his name has never crossed the lips of football fans in the Sunshine State. Or hadn’t, before Carl Pelini named Wright, the former offensive coordinator at Montana State, to the same position at Florida Atlantic, where Pelini is preparing for his first season as Howard Schnellenberger’s successor. Now Wright has become a name to watch, perhaps the most important member of the new F.A.U. staff outside of Pelini himself, thanks to the Owls’ inability to achieve the most basic of offensive achievements in 2011 — you know, like first downs, field goals, touchdowns and the like….

+1

Obvious he does some homework…

While most TV announcers do no research, and end up saying stupid stuff like "McCoy is the surprise of the ball game so far"…meanwhile, he set a career high the last time he played against the team they were calling the game about.

::)
Back to the top

Back to the top

Good Article
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: