Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How Would You Rank This Recruiting Class of 2012?

I would stack it up there with the best!  What do you think?
Back to the top

Re: How Would You Rank This Recruiting Class of 2012?

How Would You Rank This Recruiting Class of 2012?

Not done yet, but so far so good!
Back to the top

Best on paper for sure.

I think we have established that Pelini knows how to recruit and get the fan base geared up. He's got an A+ from me so far, especially with the time he had to get this class together.

He still (though I have faith) has to prove that he can coach and develop players.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Best on paper for sure.

I think we have established that Pelini knows how to recruit and get the fan base geared up. He's got an A+ from me so far, especially with the time he had to get this class together.

He still (though I have faith) has to prove that he can coach and develop players.

+1

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Best on paper for sure.

Oh he can coach and develop players. Who was that who gave the Pelini hire a C?????? This board is hyped and it should be. How would I rate this recruiting class? about a B. I am withholding the "A+" for next year when he has time.
Back to the top

If we solely base it on Rivals its obviously the best one
Back to the top

For those that wanted stars on Thar's. He got a few. I LIKE THAT ENTHUSIASM Mr. Husker!
Back to the top

I never thought I would see the day, where members of this message board would finally jump on the Star Recruiting System bandwagon.

For years, I would bitch about the lack of star-ranked recruits. And for years, just about everyone told me that the star system is inconsequential.

Now that we're actually recruiting star-ranked athletes, you're saying things like "Best on paper for sure", "I would stack it up there with the best!" and "How would I rate this recruiting class? about a B"

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses, but I just wanted to say that "I told you so".
[hr]

Now that I got that out of the way, yes, our 2012 recruiting class is looking like the best one yet, with nearly every guy ranked with at least two stars. The best part of all this is the JUCO players. Hope they can help improve our team quickly.

I'm just worried about FIU, who has 30 guys committed to the Kitties, 17 of whom are 3 star ranked athletes. Yikes!!!
Back to the top

Captain said

I never thought I would see the day, where members of this message board would finally jump on the Star Recruiting System bandwagon.

For years, I would bitch about the lack of star-ranked recruits. And for years, just about everyone told me that the star system is inconsequential.

Now that we're actually recruiting star-ranked athletes, you're saying things like "Best on paper for sure", "I would stack it up there with the best!" and "How would I rate this recruiting class? about a B"

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses, but I just wanted to say that "I told you so".
[hr]

Now that i got that out of the way, yes, our 2012 recruiting class if looking like the best one yet, with nearly every guy ranked with at least two stars. The best part of all this is the JUCO players. Hope they can help improve our team quickly.

I'm just worried about FIU, who has 30 guys committed to the Kitties, 17 of whom are 3 star ranked athletes. Yikes!!!

We will get the kitties next year… Coach P. is doing an outstanding job for only being here a few weeks.
Back to the top

I totally agree. Since being named head coach, he immdietaly hit the ground running visiting high schools and talking to potential recruit. Then found time to assemble his staff, that fit his vision and still get recruits who wants to play his style of football. Good job coach P.
Back to the top
Control functions: