Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rutgers

Add topic

Rutgers

Would love to get some of the recruits that will hopefully bail on Rutgers. They have always been recruiting in Florida, I'm sure they poached a couple of guys in the area.
Back to the top

Re: Rutgers

Rumor was they were to be a top 25 class this year but they expect to lose most of those kids...swoop in CP!
Back to the top

What happened to Rutgers?
Back to the top

Their head coach is now the Bucs H.C.
Back to the top

BigChief said

Their head coach is now the Bucs H.C.

Cool, I hope we get lucky and hawk a few.
Back to the top

mckeon said

What happened to Rutgers?

The recruits realized they committed to play football in New Jersey and balked!
Back to the top

Word up there is that the bulk of the recruits will definetly stay put. Interestingly they have put Mario Cristobal's name out there as a possible replacement.
Back to the top

Word up there is that the bulk of the recruits will definetly stay put. Interestingly they have put Mario Cristobal's name out there as a possible replacement.
Maybe Mario bails for Rutgers and we can scoop up some of their recruits as well as Rutgers.  ;D
Back to the top

Rutgers only has one verbal from a kicker from Florida this year - strange but true. He was trying to keep the bulk of the NJ kid's home - then he bails at the LAST minute - low class move IMHO! So not much chance at swooping in to grab some of his usual Florida group this year. Now if Mario takes the Rutgers job before signing day…
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Rumor was they were to be a top 25 class this year but they expect to lose most of those kids…swoop in CP!

They had a very good class in play, with at least two top level players likely to come there way (high end, Rivals 100 types).  One of those, I am most hopeful will come to Nebraska to play (Devin Fuller - I think he is something like #37 or #39 on the Rivals 100, making his decision and announcement on Sunday).

Schianno left them at a really vulnerable moment, a move that may affect them for years.
Back to the top
Control functions: