Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brandin Bryant Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Per his former High School Coach Larry Martin at Omaha North Highschool...

Brandin Bryant
DL
6-3, 265
Fort Scott, AZ

Bryant will have three years of eligbility at Florida Atlantic.

Back to the top

Re: Brandin Bryant Commits to FAU Football

If he has three years left, did he redshirt in JUCO? Because it takes two years to get an AA, this tells me he did not suffer from academic issues.

Any idea on if anyone offered him out of HS or who offered him this year?

Or what his stats are?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

If he has three years left, did he redshirt in JUCO? Because it takes two years to get an AA, this tells me he did not suffer from academic issues.

Or what his stats are?

Could be 1 of 2 things that I can think of. 1 - He took college level courses in H.S. earning him college credit which allowed him to graduate a year early, or…… He decided to transfer after his freshman year.

There's no rule saying that once you go to JUCO to play a sport you have to be there a minimum of 2 years right?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Brandin Bryant Commits to FAU Football

He looks like a hell of a defender on the run and pass rusher. But how is he against the pass?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Jab979 said

NJOWL said

Or what his stats are?

Could be 1 of 2 things that I can think of. 1 - He took college level courses in H.S. earning him college credit which allowed him to graduate a year early, or…… He decided to transfer after his freshman year.

There's no rule saying that once you go to JUCO to play a sport you have to be there a minimum of 2 years right?

How could he have so many college credits but not qualify for a D1 school? Not possible to do that good on AP tests and not qualify for some schools bare minimums.

It makes me think he did not have offers out of high school so he went JUCO, which is not all that bad either. Just wondering.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

You can thank Mr. Sims for the land.  He recurited him out of HS…
Back to the top

Rick said

You can thank Mr. Sims for the land.  He recurited him out of HS…

What offers did he have out of HS? and out of JUCO?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Bryant is currently a 3 star with Rivals. He had no stars out of high school, looked at walking on at Nebraska but went with Sims at Fort Scott (possibly at a Nebraska suggestion - the staff had a terrific relationship with Sims).

Fort Scott is in Kansas, not AZ- fyi.

Back to the top

brandin bryant - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl a little tape i found on brandin via hudl
Back to the top

This guy has proven JUCO performance

The tallent level of JUCO is insane, many of the people playing JUCO ball had major DIV-I offers but couldnt make the grades needed…

Back to the top
Control functions: