Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rivals updates ratings!

Add topic

Rivals has updated our recruit rankings (stars) and we now have TEN (10) 3-stars! And that is with several "questionable" ratings such as Glinton at 2-stars. Check it out, it is pretty - GREAT JOB Coaches!
Back to the top

Re: Rivals updates ratings!

Glinton is probably the best recruit this school has ever gotten. I find it hysterical that he's 2 stars. If he had committed to any of the BCS schools he'd be a 3 or even a 4 star player

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rivals has updated our recruit rankings (stars) and we now have TEN (10) 3-stars! And that is with several "questionable" ratings such as Glinton at 2-stars. Check it out, it is pretty - GREAT JOB Coaches!

I TOTALLY agree with you Jab, wonder when or if he gets updated?
Back to the top

I am so freakin excited for this year, you have no idea.

But how many wins is too many that Pelini will leave? Then again, that's a good hypothetical problem to be asking!!!

This recruiting class is nuts. Forget about winning kids, a few of our guys had SEC offers! WOW… they passed up the best conference in the league to come to Boca Raton! Nothing I wouldn't do.  ;)

SBC CHAMPS here we come!!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

But how many wins is too many that Pelini will leave?

Don't worry, you're not the only one who's been asking that. I've been talking to a few friends about it too. I doubt it very highly unless he goes undefeated knocking off 3 BCS schools including Alabama that he leaves after his first year, but if we win 6-7 games this season and then 7-8 next season then it may be time to worry.

But, one thing at a time. Maybe he ends up really loving it here and we end up with a sponsor for the stadium and we have the money to keep him. Lots of things can happen between now and then

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I can honestly say that I never thought FAU would ever get to the point where we can say we have 10 three star recruits. I know stars don't automatically translate to success, but am I thrilled… Especially beating out a few BCS programs. Lets keep our fingers crossed and have them send that fax in.  Nice job coach P and his staff. Can't wait to go bowling in the near future.
Back to the top

The thing is the star system may not do our class justice. Glinton could be a 4 star guy, Ballesteros a 3 star, and Mcknight a 3 star. That is three more guys right there who could be our three best recruit.

That is 13 three star guys not even in a full recruiting period.

What is he gonna do next year? 20 3 stars and 3 4 stars? Get that man a raise just based off of his recruiting efforts. hahaha.

Best part of all: theese recruits WANT to be here.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

And NOT just because NOBODY else even offered them as was so many times in the past! But I do give props as well to Coach S - he did give us life and got that beautiful on-campus stadium and dorms built!
Back to the top

Rivals updates ratings!

i give a ton credit to CP but that stadium is definitely selling these guys too. Mario C. has done a better job on the field, one would assume he would get the better recruits but it just goes to show, facilities matter a ton.

Back to the top

Am I reading this right?

10 3 stars this year for FAU compared to

10 3 stars for FAU over the last 8 years combined?

Wow!
Back to the top
Control functions: