Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ft. Scott TE Terrell Mitchell Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Per his Rivals.com page

Chalk up another guy from Ft. Scott CC. (I'm going to start calling it FAU Jr. now)

The fromer Oklahoma commitment comes in at 6-foot-6, 245 pounds and holds offers from the Sooners, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Texas A&M and Ohio.

Back to the top

Re: TE Terrell Mitchell Commits to FAU Football

wow.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Re: Ft. Scott TE Terrell Mitchell Commits to FAU Football

Gentlemen, we have a BIG time prospect on our hands….

I have spent the past 45 minutes trying to find something on this guy and what I have found is interesting so let me break it down for you:

Graduates from Mcheachern HS in Powder Springs (Ga.) in 2008 as a 3-star tight-end with offers from Kentucky, Clemson, Georgia, Louisville, Michigan, Mississippi State and South Carolina. He commits to Kentucky after taking visits, but then elects not to sign due to academic issues.

Enrolls at Georgia Military Junior College in Milledgeville (Ga.) in the fall of 2009 and right before his first game tears his ACL.

Grabs the attention of college coaches the following spring after rehabbing and partaking in the spring game.

Re-commits to Kentucky in December of 2010.

Mitchell never signs with Kentucky and ends up at Ft. Scott Community College where Jeff Sims is the Head Coach.

He then suffers another ACL injury and takes a red-shirt season for all of 2011.

In that time he visits both Nebraska and Oklahoma, and reportedly almost committed to both programs.

Now in the spring of 2012 a few days before signing day, he is committed to FAU.
Back to the top

For those who were concerned about the Owls not recruiting and TE's this year, we now have a few (and BIG ones!). Welcome Terrell from an Owl living up here in Georgia! I hope we get many more Goergia recruits in the future!
Back to the top

:o

Welcome Terrell!
Back to the top

Huge get for us is he coming in as a jr or sr?
Back to the top

owlmart said

Not sure, but I think he might have 3 years of eligibility.
Back to the top

Ft. Scott TE Terrell Mitchell Commits to FAU Football

FAU said

owlmart said

Not sure, but I think he might have 3 years of eligibility.
Even better
Back to the top

All I can say is WOW! Big, Big get. I am now thinking of raising my projected number of FAU wins for the next season.
Back to the top
Control functions: