Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who's your top signee?

Add topic

With almost everyone signed, who in your opinion is the top guy of the class?

QB Melvin German
CB Tony Grimes
CB Adrian Burton
LB Adarius Glanton
LB Josh Ballesteros
DE Trevon Coley
OL Stern Vile
TE Terrell Mitchell
WR Jermey Glinton
ATH Cre'von LeBlanc

You must select between 1 and 27 options

I can't fit them all on here, but just listed some of the top ones. Feel free to comment with your own!

Back to the top

Re: Who's your top signee?

I honestly dont know.

I kind of agree with Ted Hutton a bit, its hard to get excited because we REALLY dont know how these kids will work out.

As an example, 2 years ago FIU got a MAJOR stud in 4* recruit Laverz "Pooh Bear" Mars. First ever 4 star for FIU and everyone there was thrilled. He looked like he would rule in the 'Belt.

2 years later he is not enrolled with FIU, having struggled academically and is trying to figure if he wants to play football somewhere else at hte DII level I would imagine.

I feel good about the class, I really do, but there is no way to know who the Gem of the class is IMHO.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Andrew, let me say how much of a great job you're doing with all of these updates.  I'm impressed.  Are you and your boys going to try to make the UGA and Bama games?
Back to the top

Who's your top signee?

owlfamily said

I kind of agree with Ted Hutton a bit, its hard to get excited because we REALLY dont know how these kids will work out.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Rick said

owlfamily said

LOL! ;)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

As big of a deal as Tony Grimes is…and believe me he is (along with some others on this list) German can make the biggest impact for us.

A really good CB shuts down one side of the field, putting pressure on the other recievers, but it's hard for that one guy to control a game…a QB, well, FAU and the Indy Colts know what it feels like to have no one at QB for a season, and look at our records.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

Andrew, let me say how much of a great job you're doing with all of these updates.  I'm impressed.  Are you and your boys going to try to make the UGA and Bama games?

Thanks! I guess were just going to pick one of them but I'm hoping for the UGA game. The one game I really want to go to is the Navy one. Thought it would always be cool to see a game at a service academy.
Back to the top

German's been my top signee for awhile now. We certainly need the jumpstart on offense and it all starts with a great QB. From what I've read and what I've seen, he seems like the guy. That said, since he's coming in this summer, I don't know how that will affect his ability to become the starter. I understand he's been playing JUCO so he knows how to play football at the college level but I don't know how much he needs to be eased into our system and our team.
Back to the top

There are a number, too hard to nail down just one.
Back to the top

Rick said

There are a number, too hard to nail down just one.

Who would've thought we would ever say that lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: