Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Charter Oak (Calif.) WR Chris Gilchrist signs with FAU Football

Add topic

Re: Charter Oak (Calif.) WR Chris Gilchrist signs with FAU Football

I dont care what city, county or state they are from, if they can catch, throw, block, tackle, kick, etc bring them on in...If we can get a couple new fans across state borders its a bonus
Back to the top

We can never be a national program with only a local base. UM did but that was way back when there was no USF, UCF, FIU or FAU to cut into their "territory" not to mention the other 115 FBS level programs raiding the South Florida every year. Times change and you adapt or suffer the consequences (UM) or die (US!).
Back to the top

Charter Oak (Calif.) WR Chris Gilchrist signs with FAU Football

Here are a few links about our mystery WR recruit from California, Chris Gilchrist;

CIF apparently reverses decision on Charter Oak’s Chris Gilchrist, he’s cleared | Best High School Sports Blog

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Chris Gilchrist's (Covina, CA) High School Football Stats

http://shar.es/fUvUb

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://shar.es/fU5Z3

Don't have a clue still as to how he fell to us, how he signed with us, how he is not ebven on the hs recruiting services radar beaing an all league player ans co-offensive player of the year, and whatever issues there were or are (injuries?, grades?). All I know from watching the player on film is welcome to FAU Chris, you are gonna love our new JC transfer qb and he is gonna love you! Work hard, make your grades and to me you are a real NFL prospect in 3 or 4 years!
Back to the top

Kids a stud no doubt, really hope he qualifies
Back to the top
Control functions: