Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Football Season Ticket Pricing Information

2012 Football Season Ticket Pricing Information

2012 Florida Atlantic football season ticket prices have been announced, and deposits are now being accepted to hold seat selection spots.

Season tickets start as low as $55, reduced from $150 a year ago. Seats along the center-east sideline can be purchased for $150.

Seats adjacent to the center-east sideline are available for $125.

Lower northwest end zone seats have been set at $99 per seat while the Hootville and Family Four-Pack areas are $55 and $199 (four tickets), respectively.

The Delray Hyundai Deck is available for as low as $300 per season ticket, while the all-inclusive Delray Acura Club starts at $1,000 per season ticket. Bothy areas require a donation which is included in the price.

UPDATES via FAU on 07-24-12:

o The Family Pack provides four tickets for all five home games including the season opener against Wagner University on August 31. Seats are in section 216, 217 or 218 and are $199 for the season or $48 for an individual game.

o The Mini-Owl Plan is a package that allows fans to purchase tickets to any three home games of their choice. Prices range from $66 ($22 per game) in the Lower Owlzone section to $786 ($262 per game) in the Delray Acura Club seats.

o The Owl Business Merchants Program allows local businesses to support FAU and be recognized on the FAU Athletics website (FAUsports.com), football and basketball game day programs and public address announcements at all athletic sporting events. Packages range from $1,000 (business will receive two football season tickets, two basketball season tickets and two all-sport passes) all the way up to $2,500 (business will receive four Delray Hyundai Deck seats, four reserved basketball season tickets and two all-sport passes).

Loge boxes and suites also are available.

To purchase tickets, or place a deposit, call 1-866-FAU-Owls.
Back to the top

Re: 2012 Football Season Ticket Pricing Information

I thought there would be a bunch of posts on this thread?  Anyway I recieved my renewal letter the other day with all the new plans and prices.  I love the fact that FAU is a little more realistic this time around and is offering packages for $55, I really hope this will entice some of our new fans who lost interest last year to come back.  I wonder if it is possible for FAU to put some sort of advertising in the rest stops on the T-pike?  Anyway I'm not sure what I'm going to do ticketwise this season, but I'll be there as much as I can.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

I love the fact that FAU is a little more realistic this time around and is offering packages for $55, I really hope this will entice some of our new fans who lost interest last year to come back.

+1

Attendance was TERRIBLE last season…….

Don't think they had much choice!
Back to the top

So they actually increased the tickets for Priority level seating. Last year it was $285.

Not to bad of an increase and one I was expecting TBH.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

duder said

I love the fact that FAU is a little more realistic this time around and is offering packages for $55, I really hope this will entice some of our new fans who lost interest last year to come back.

Where are the $55 seats though?
Because last season they had $11 seats in the endzones - the "Hootville" section - and times 5 games you get $55.

My east sideline seats were $35/game.

As an aside to everyone complained about how FAU handled the ticketing situation up to this point: It should improve because they put out a bid for "Ticketing Sales & Services for FAU Intercollegiate Athletics" and "The Aspire Group" was awarded the contract on 3/7/12 at 9:30am.
Back to the top

Home - The Aspire Group

I wonder if some of the "Excellence" funds raised went towards hiring this company. If so a VERY smart move Coach Pelini as it helps not only the university but also his wallet as well.

Here's the "case study" they did for Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech has a proud tradition of excellence in both academics and athletics. The Yellow Jackets are a member of the NCAA (Division I) within the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Challenge:
Increase Season & Group Ticket Sales for Football and Men’s Basketball at Georgia Tech.

Solution:
Aspire created the first ‘Fan Relationship Management Center’ in College Athletics. Aspire hired a dedicated Sales Manager along with fifteen (15) Sales Consultants to proactively sell tickets on behalf of Georgia Tech Athletics. Along with the supervision and staffing, Aspire also provided their proprietary training, structure and systems to support Georgia Tech.

Results:
Aspire’s Fan Relationship Management Center produced almost $3 Million in new sales revenue for Georgia Tech Athletics in just over two years of operation.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Yeah, well not to be Henny Pen, but FAU does not equal GA Tech....however, hopefully they can make some improvements!
Back to the top

Rick said

Yeah, well not to be Henny Pen, but FAU does not equal GA Tech….however, hopefully they can make some improvements!

Nowhere to go but up far as improvements.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Renewed my tickets yesterday!  I can't wait to make it to a game this year!!! Now only if UIW and FAU would talk so they DONT SCHEDUULE their home games at the same time so I could go to ALL of them for BOTH schools……. LOL.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Maybe we can pay UWI to come to FAU to take a beating....

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top
Control functions: