Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Great News! CB Qualified!

Add topic

Chris Bryant WILL be attending FAU next year as he made qualifying grades!  Bryant, Dragon and Moody… to replace Tucker and Shavar… Not bad!

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Re: Great News! CB Qualified!

+ 1 million! Can't wait! Moody and Ray Ray on the court at the same time is going to be hell for opposing teams

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Way to go Chris and GO OWLS!
Back to the top

All this talk about underachieving will be in the rear view mirron from here out….Having these two guys sewed up is great news!

Now, one more wouldn't be a bad thing either………….

;)
Back to the top

Another BIG man, 6'10" minimum!
Back to the top

If this kid is good, he can possibly start right away for Kore White. Good days to come for Owls basketball next year with 7'0 Drago and Moody.
Back to the top

But after this year, you can't take anything for granted….
I really thought gaining experience, and only losing 1 player last year we were a shoe-win.

Someone on the Sunbelt board posted preseason we would finish 4th, I laughed like that was humanly possible, and look what happened this season. Sure we are adding some talent, we are adding a big man, but it all needs to work together, and god hope it does. I want to be picking us as easy favorites in next year's march tourny…

though we could always play spoiler in this year's SBC tourny too!
Back to the top

Great News! CB Qualified!

Hey is we make it past the first round, we have to play Middle T, so it's possible to play spoiler, but is it really realistic?
Back to the top

Here's Chris with his mom on signing day:

Back to the top

FAU said

Hey is we make it past the first round, we have to play Middle T, so it's possible to play spoiler, but is it really realistic?

We have the talent to beat anybody in the Belt.  We are going to have to play as a team and somebody is going to have to fire up K. White.  You guys want to pool some cash to hire Tony Robbins for a pre-tournament motivational speech?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: