Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Here it is..Stefan Moody highlite tape

Add topic

That is only the 2nd half of the season.

First half of the season is being worked on now.
Back to the top

Re: Here it is..Stefan Moody highlite tape

I actually don't know what to say about this…

- he has one of the best verticals I have ever seen. He actually does look like Nate Robinson
- while his 3pt % was not that high, he has a nice stroke and can improve upon that.
- the way he can separate from defenders and create space is GREAT, something no player on our current roster can do
- the only bad thing is, I do not recall seeing a single pass there. So what are his passing skills like? Is he more of a 2 guard? We need him after this upcoming season. However, that is a long time from now and I would say he has more than enough time to work on that.

This kid looks like a BALLER, something the Sun Belt does not have many of. Now couple him with the current core, a 7 ft center, and a 6'8 top 100 player and we got a LEGITIMATE ball club.

This video was so exciting I am once again excited about FAU Basketball!!!

SALUTE THE HOOT
ROLL OWLS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY!!!! I can see it now….

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Love it. Great video! Looking forward to seeing him next season.

Hopefully Jarvis doesn't try to neuter him by telling him to be more of an "assist leader" like he did with Ray Taylor.
Back to the top

EXTREMELY NICE! And I agree, hope Coach let's him play his game, why recruit a kid if you plan on trying to change his game? One SUPER pass in there too!
Back to the top

That is obviously the game where he scores 35 pts in a half.
Back to the top

CoachBotkin said

That is obviously the game where he scores 35 pts in a half.

Guess the weren't calling fouls in the game huh?

Hack…hack…bump…hack.

:D
Back to the top

I can't wait to meet this kid and watch him play.  i'm excited - hopefully coach will let him Dunk once or twice at midnight madness to get everyone pumped.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

PowerOwl said

I can't wait to meet this kid and watch him play.  i'm excited - hopefully coach will let him Dunk once or twice at midnight madness to get everyone pumped.

That is the last thing Jarvis will do. That would boost this kid's ego out of this world. He is an amazing scorer/dunker, but he is a freshman and will NOT be put in that position… at least not unhe proves himself.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

He has been nominated to attend the NCAA Final Four, and compete in the National HS Dunk Contest. We are waiting word to see if he is accepted and 1 of the participants or not.
Back to the top

Here it is..Stefan Moody highlite tape

Nice!

Believe that would be just the 2nd appearance for an Owl if it goes through...following in Gary Durrant's footsteps:

Back to the top
Control functions: