Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Review of FAU Baseball Stadium

Add topic

Spot on if you ask me, with one specific call out:

$4 Gatorade is flat out HIGHWAY ROBBERY.

Athletics needs to put the clamp down on that practice.

========================================

"When you arrive at FAU Baseball Stadium at the campus of Florida Atlantic, you would expect it to be a nice venue, considering the area that the on campus stadium resides in, Boca Raton, is a rather wealthy one. However, that is not at all the case. The stadium is in dire need of an upgrade, along with more student support of the team."

Full Entry
Back to the top

Re: Review of FAU Baseball Stadium

Wow. Our baseball stadium looks like a carnival attraction in that picture.
Back to the top

Re: Review of FAU Baseball Stadium

Review of FAU Baseball Stadium

The review is REAL acucrate and the baseball stadium IS holding the program back (thus 1-16 losses to UF!).

I feel that even IF we got an invite to a higher level conference (yes, even CUSA is a BIG step up) as it would cost FAU too uch to upgrade EVERYTHING in athletices to even try to field competitive teams in ANY sport). Facility upgrades (BIG TIME in all sports now except football), Coaching salaries across the board, recruiting budgets, etc…). This is why I felt FAU's best chance to grow was to offer to play BigEast fooball only and start to grow from there.

By the way, that slot is still officially open and they need it filled NOW to fulfill their medie contract! Now is the tim to strike (IF WE WANT TO)?
Back to the top
Control functions: