Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Craig Angelos Out as Athletic Director at Florida Atlantic

Add topic

Per Ted Hutton at the Sun Sentinel:

"Florida Atlantic Athletic Director Craig Angelos is out of his job, according to several sources.

Angelos’s contract was up for renewal, but will not be renewed, the sources said, with an announcement from FAU expected Wednesday."

Full Story
Back to the top

Per Ted Hutton at the Sun Sentinel:

"Florida Atlantic Athletic Director Craig Angelos is out of his job, according to several sources.

Angelos’s contract was up for renewal, but will not be renewed, the sources said, with an announcement from FAU expected Wednesday."

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: Craig Angelos Out as Athletic Director at Florida Atlantic

Wow!

I know a lot of people are not big fans but I don't believe this is a good time for this to be occurring with the conference realignment, Jarvis contract and paying for the new stadium issues.

Before anyone starts with the nasty comments remember he has a family to support as well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Wow!

I know a lot of people are not big fans but I don't believe this is a good time for this to be occurring with the conference realignment, Jarvis contract and paying for the new stadium issues.

Before anyone starts with the nasty comments remember he has a family to support as well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

ehhh...I dont think he was bad for what he had to work with, but he definitely lacked desire and passion imo
Back to the top

ehhh...I dont think he was bad for what he had to work with, but he definitely lacked desire and passion imo
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Wow!

I don't have any ill will towards him at all. I hope he finds another job quickly. Also it doesn't say he won't remain with the university, just says his contract won't be renewed. I think he was very good at raising money and I'm sure he played a big part in getting us the stadium.

With that said maybe part of the reason he was let go was because of his "wait and see" approach with Confrence-USA even before the merger, and because of the whole Jarvis contract debacle.

Hopefully, there's a lot of viable candidates out there. Someone who can bring us to the next level, someone who can do for us what is being done for USF. There's really no reason we can't be just as successful as them

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Wow!

I don't have any ill will towards him at all. I hope he finds another job quickly. Also it doesn't say he won't remain with the university, just says his contract won't be renewed. I think he was very good at raising money and I'm sure he played a big part in getting us the stadium.

With that said maybe part of the reason he was let go was because of his "wait and see" approach with Confrence-USA even before the merger, and because of the whole Jarvis contract debacle.

Hopefully, there's a lot of viable candidates out there. Someone who can bring us to the next level, someone who can do for us what is being done for USF. There's really no reason we can't be just as successful as them

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Wow!

And a big-ass family at that! Maybe Romney will hook a fellow Mormon up with a job in his cabinet.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Wow!

And a big-ass family at that! Maybe Romney will hook a fellow Mormon up with a job in his cabinet.
Back to the top
Control functions: