Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HoopDirt on Jarvis/Angelos

Add topic

Interesting situation developing at Florida Atlantic….head coach Mike Jarvis has about two weeks remaining on his contract. A few weeks ago, it sounded like AD Craig Angelos was going to work out a deal to have Jarvis return – things change quickly in this business however. I’ve just heard that Angelos himself will not have his contract renewed. So basically, he is out, and Jarvis has an expiring contract. I’ll be very interested to see where this one goes.

HoopDirt | Daily Dirt - 3/21/12
Back to the top

Interesting situation developing at Florida Atlantic….head coach Mike Jarvis has about two weeks remaining on his contract. A few weeks ago, it sounded like AD Craig Angelos was going to work out a deal to have Jarvis return – things change quickly in this business however. I’ve just heard that Angelos himself will not have his contract renewed. So basically, he is out, and Jarvis has an expiring contract. I’ll be very interested to see where this one goes.

HoopDirt | Daily Dirt - 3/21/12
Back to the top

Re: HoopDirt on Jarvis/Angelos

You've gotta belive that Jarvis has some kind of interim deal done before the new AD is in place. MJ seems to like him a lot and I believe that half of the reason why Angelos is gone is because of this.

mdawson, get that man a contract, at least a month to month until a new deal with a new AD can be inked.
Back to the top

You've gotta belive that Jarvis has some kind of interim deal done before the new AD is in place. MJ seems to like him a lot and I believe that half of the reason why Angelos is gone is because of this.

mdawson, get that man a contract, at least a month to month until a new deal with a new AD can be inked.
Back to the top

MJ and Jarvis are both from Massachusetts.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

so that means?
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

so that means?
Back to the top

Angelos is not involved in the contract negotiations…that changed months ago.

It's between the lawyers right now.
Back to the top

Angelos is not involved in the contract negotiations…that changed months ago.

It's between the lawyers right now.
Back to the top
Control functions: