Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DeLand LB Lincoln Stewart to Visit FAU on Junior Day

Add topic

Lincoln Stewart
LB
5-11, 220
DeLand, FL

Rivals Page

Per the Orlando Sentinel:

"He said Boston College is close to offering and is also hearing from Iowa State, and FAU, which he will be visiting with DeLand teammate WR Dantwaun O’Neal for the school’s junior day April 14."

Back to the top

Re: DeLand LB Lincoln Stewart to Visit FAU on Junior Day

With Pelini at the Helm, I kinda feel like we may have a shot at this kid even though BC and ISU are interested. I'm glad we aren't just sitting back and hoping that we can get some left overs. Way to be proactive. Love that approach.

The weather will be a big factor for us as well

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I still just don't get the whole Iowa State thing and how we lose players to them…or any other area for that matter…they have to come here because their own state doesn't support the demand for quality players.

Lock 'em up!
Back to the top

I don't get it either. I lived in NY for 20+ years. I like the snow and all but I like the beach and the warm weather a lot better. Could be that a lot of these kids just don't want to be in Florida forever so they go to the mid-west and think they can deal with cold, big deal. Until they get there and it's single digits and a foot of snow on the ground and then they realize holy hell I'm in Iowa! Time to transfer

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

DeLand LB Lincoln Stewart to Visit FAU on Junior Day

Jab979 said

…and then they realize holy hell I'm in Iowa! Time to transfer

:D
Back to the top

Does he have a rating from anyone? He looks ok, quick enough but definately does not look 220 lbs. to me. Looks more like a safety playing LB in hs. Chases too much for my liking and how about coverage skills vs, all the spread O's we will face. Film shows nothing but chasing receivers to make tackle 10 after 10 yd. gains. But I am glad we are upping our eforts to go after talent the "BigBoys" are recruiting.

And only words for Iowa St. choices are -

1. Big12
2. Lies by Coaches about playing right away
and
3. Get far away from mon & dad
Back to the top
Control functions: