Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Stadium Comes Alive for Easter Church Service

Add topic

Found some vids from the event held today...looks like a nice crowd on hand...even enough to do The Wave:

Back to the top

Re: FAU Stadium Comes Alive for Easter Church Service

Back to the top

Pretty awesome videos - I had almost forgotten what the stadium looked like with people in it!
Back to the top

FAU Stadium Comes Alive for Easter Church Service

Great crowd! I am sure there were many there for the very 1st time and I hope they enjoyed both the service AND our FAU stadium! I bet it was a real eye opener to most there!
Back to the top

I've been told by a few that they'll go for a game this year, they loved the facility. It's great exposure…just think of how man fau grads were in that crowd that have never been to an fau game? I bet plenty.
Back to the top

Great to see the big turn out.  :)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I've been told by a few that they'll go for a game this year, they loved the facility. It's great exposure…just think of how man fau grads were in that crowd that have never been to an fau game? I bet plenty.

We need to have a Jewish event there next so we can get those stadium naming rights sold!

:D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

TeamBeer said

We need to have a Jewish event there next so we can get those stadium naming rights sold!

I hear you are a high roller Walty, write the check!

;D
Back to the top

Rick said

walty12 said

TeamBeer said

I hear you are a high roller Walty, write the check!

;D

Sure, I can write a check for anything…whatever happens when they try to deposit that check is an entirely different story.

Me being a high roller is laughable…although I do order cheese on my whooper these days.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

On your Whooper? ;D Pretty funny about a Jewish event too, who do you think you are, Mel Brooks? Wait, he could afford to put his name on the stadium!
Back to the top
Control functions: