Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Petrino

With all due respect to pelini, let's go hire Petrino!  Dude gets fired for banging a hot volleyball alum on the back of his hog? I expect nothing less.  If pelini pulled that move I woul say he's due for a raise. 
Back to the top

Re: Petrino

Petrino

Hitting the sauce tonight Exit?

;D
Back to the top

About 7 years on this board and you know me well rick.
Back to the top

Isn't that part of the reason we got Pelini? He and his buddy Sanders had a bit of a rep from what I've read.

Petrino looks pretty banged up! So is Malzan gone?
Back to the top

Haha, by this way of thinking Ron Jeremy could lead us to a National Championship.  As a joke in bad taste, I think he would run the spread  ;)

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Haha, by this way of thinking Ron Jeremy could lead us to a National Championship.  As a joke in bad taste, I think he would run the spread  ;)

::)
Back to the top

Rick said

walty12 said

::)

Haha, I think I am suprised/impressed that you know who that is Rick.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Isn't that part of the reason we got Pelini? He and his buddy Sanders had a bit of a rep from what I've read.

Petrino looks pretty banged up! So is Malzan gone?

Only if they don't hire Butch Davis in the next couple of weeks.  No coach going into the summer would indicate an interim running the ship while a search is conducted.  They have something like $40MM in renovations and upgrades going on so the new coach will need to win BIG to keep the money flowing.
Back to the top
Control functions: