Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Flags for the Fallen

Add topic

Flags for the Fallen

A good friend of mine is putting together an event at her church called Flags for the Fallen in which 6401 U.S. flags are displayed on their front lawn to commemorate the 6,401 deaths of U.S. soldiers thus far in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here are the details:………….

As of April 20, 2012, 6401 soldiers have lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here at Lutheran Ministry in Christ we would like to honor these fallen heroes.  Having been inspired by the organization Field of Flags, LMIC is having our own event called “Flags for the Fallen.”  “Flags for the Fallen” is a memorial of 6401 flags that will be displayed in the front lawn of LMIC, May 18-28, 2012.
We invite you to support us in our efforts by sponsoring our event.  We are offering flags donations for a $1 each or Bronze, Silver, and Gold Sponsorships.

$100 Bronze Sponsorship:  one month of advertising in our worship announcements and your company’s name on our event bulletin
$150 Silver Sponsorship: one month of advertising in our worship announcements, your company’s name on our event bulletin, and a small yard sign
$200 Gold Sponsorship: one month of advertising in our worship announcements, your company’s name on our event bulletin, and a custom yard sign

We would also like to invite you to our Memorial Service and picnic on Sunday, May 27th at 1 pm.  Thank you in advance for giving this request your consideration. Your support of LMIC’s “Flags for the Fallen” will be greatly appreciated.

The money they get will be put towards purchasing the flags, as well as having a BBQ for the community (for example Veteran affair members and people from the VFW), which will hopefully reach out to people in the community that have lost loved ones from the wars and invite them to the BBQ.

LMIC
10021 West Sample Road
Coral Springs, Florida  33065
954.752.6566 voice
954.755.3720 fax

Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact myself via PM or Vanessa at [email protected]
www.lmic.org

Thanks everyone, hope you can help, even if it's a $1

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Flags for the Fallen

75 people have viewed this thread, and no one can help out with even a $1?

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Maybe they chose to donate directly to the Church??

On a side note:

Know how you feel!

Back to the top

Rick said

Jab979 said

Maybe they chose to donate directly to the Church??

On a side note:

Know how you feel!

Hope so… Hahah, yes you definitely do!

Back to the top
Control functions: