Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

One team FAU should play is _______?

it's that damn off season and nothing going on, so let's start something here.
Name any one team you wish we would play, for whatever reason, FCS or FBS…
and GO……!!!!
Back to the top

Re: One team FAU should play is _______?

For me, I think UCF, a winnable game and get a rivalry started with them.

on a side note, I'd also like Clemson, get some money and the closet major college to me.
Back to the top

NCowl said

For me, I think UCF, a winnable game and get a rivalry started with them.

on a side note, I'd also like Clemson, get some money and the closet major college to me.

UCF's schedule is already full for the next 5 years.  I wish they would play also but UCF will never take a 1 and 1 with FAU….maybe a 2 for 1 or a 3 for 1. 
Back to the top

As much as I despise them, I'm not so sure UCF is a winnable game. To be honest until I see what Pelini has done with this team, I'm not so sure any game is a winnable game. Yes, that includes Wagner

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

As much as I despise them, I'm not so sure UCF is a winnable game. To be honest until I see what Pelini has done with this team, I'm not so sure any game is a winnable game. Yes, that includes Wagner

Why do you despise them.  What did UCF do to you.
Back to the top

Temple would be nice. The battle of the owls. Plus I could totally make that game. :-)
Back to the top

Aqualung said

Jab979 said

Why do you despise them.  What did UCF do to you.
UCF fans are awful you have this little man mentality the big three still do not look at you like a major threat so UCF fans take that anger on schools like FAU. UCF fans talk speak about FAU as if they were UF fans doing it. When actuality your program now is not that far ahead of us in the grand scheem of things a 1 and 1 would be great your not some big program where you would only take 2-1 as UM just did. In the end for the most part FAU FIU and UCF and USF to some degree are all in the same boat trying to get to better conferences sell tickets and earn respect from the big three in the state. If you read the UCF rivals broad you would think UCF has never lost a game and you get 90k every week.
Back to the top

UCF and USF.  Give me those 2 plus Miami EVERY year and I'm happy. 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

One team FAU should play is _______?

I agree.

One of the Florida schools every year UF, FSU, MIAMI, USF, UCF. ( We may even need to add FIU to this list if the rumors of them heading to CUSA are actually true.)

Preferably with a home game worked in from each one as well. It doesnt matter to me if its a 2 for 1 or not, but I would like to see that. Easy travel and keeps the money in the state.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

One team FAU should HAVE played was Illinois. It would have been a nice big ten victory. New coach for them this year so I don't know what to expect going forward. Zook couldn't seem to turn things around. This is not much of a college football area.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: