Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU makes list of Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

Add topic

FAU makes list of Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

Finally some recognition  ;D

9. Florida Atlantic University

Of course a school in warm, sunny Florida would score a spot on CM’s Top-10 List. The girls are always tan and ready for bikini weather all year. “Girls are definitely hotter in Florida,” said Nate Cullen, junior. Jamie Faith Edmondson, January 2010 Playmate of the month, is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University. She is also a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader and was named NFL Pro Bowl cheerleader in 2007. Additionally, FAU also educated Mary Carey who was an active member of the school’s dance team. Ultimately Carey’s sex appeal resulted in her current career as an adult entertainer and landed her a job on Playboy TV. Cali Lowe currently attends FAU and became Playboy’s Coed of the Week in March 2011. It may be the Sunshine State, but the sun isn’t the only hot thing in Florida.

Jamie Faith Edmondson, BTW, graduated from FAU with a degree in Criminology. She was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader, a police officer, and a contestant on The Amazing Race.

…damn.
Back to the top

Re: FAU makes list of Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

FAU… Fine Ass University! Been sayin it for years. I'll take # 9 but I think we deserve to be higher. Top 5

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: FAU makes list of Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

i see it everytime i head to the campus at Boca. I'm married, but I still love looking.
Back to the top
Control functions: