Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU defense grade sheet

I am a Freshman at FAU and live in the housing where all the New players live. I found a grade sheet from the second scrimmage dated 4-7-12 with comments from the coaches about the defense. It was laying in the parking lot next to my car. Thought it was a cool find. It has notes on guys like Andrae Kirk, Toney Moore, Randell Johnson, treon Howard, Conard Johnson, Johnathon Alvarez, Trey Dunn, etc

I was not sure if I should post a picture of it(its a good 12 pages) but it has a lot of interesting info and player break downs on specific plays, Just was not sure if the Coaches would appreciate making it public.
Back to the top

Re: FAU defense grade sheet

Honestly I would return it to the coachs.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Do post it return it to the coaches it is not worth getting someone in trouble
Back to the top

I think I will honestly just throw it away. It looks like something they gave to a player as feedback because thats honestly what it is. It is tips on each play as to what they did how to improve it or congratulating them for forcing fumbles, making sacks etc. Really cool though to get to see feedback when they are keeping everything so under wraps.
Back to the top

Last year a pga tour caddy lost his yardage book for the masters and it got publised on the internet, what a really cool thing to see and make you appreciate how hard life as a tour caddy must be. The detail in that thing was incredible. I did feel bad for the guy though, even tho it was just a marginal tour pro so his caddy didnt have years of secrets in there, it still sucked.

That said, if you post anything (and honestly youre free to do what you want with it-though I cant imagine any football team in the ncaa is too concerened with the #119 FAU defensive spring grades) perhaps you post one page or just translate some of their highlights instead of scanning it and throwing it on a sharing site. Either way, cool find, its awesome to get a quick glimpse into the work the coahes put in…for when people bitch about the money they make, remember its a 90 hour a week job.
Back to the top

It had what play they ran,what down it was(3rd and 6 for example) and notes for whatever DB was on the field at the time and graded them 0-4 on play performance. specific notes range from cop out and too soft to great eye control and good violence. There were also a few funny comments like "i see you" "WRONG!" and "WTF?". It is safe to say that our DB's are doing well in the coaches eyes. There were a bunch of good things said but I noticed that get lined up was constantly said so I think our defense is still having trouble adjusting to tempo. This may be good if the offense is on top of their game because we will topple opposing defenses by wearing them out and catching them out of breath.
Back to the top

FAU defense grade sheet

Either turn it in to the coaches or shred it. Or pass on to a player who lives in your building. That is the smart thing to do.
Back to the top
Control functions: