Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Ticket Office Gets a FaceLift...

Looks like the days of complaining about no one answering the phones is over…FAU to team up with The Aspire Group for football and men's basketball primarily.

Here's the guts of the release that just went out:

Florida Atlantic University’s athletics department has teamed with the Aspire Group to develop a Fan Relationship Management Center. The partnership will focus on ticket sales and service for eight FAU ticketed sports with an emphasis on football, as well as men’s and women’s basketball.

A Fan Relationship Management Center (FRMC) will be housed within FAU’s athletics department which will include a manager, three sales consultants, and an intern who will reach out to the FAU community beginning in April.

The team will be led by Brian Treiser, who will manage the FAU/FRMC partnership. Treiser, a 2007 Florida State University graduate, gained his ticket sales experience with the Miami Heat from 2008-10. He led the Miami Heat ticket staff in sales, generating more than $1 million in revenue for the 2010 season
Back to the top

Re: FAU Ticket Office Gets a FaceLift...

I like that. U think he will try and the Athletics department to pony up some money for a couple of TV commericals?
Back to the top

Will they charge the ticket holders any extra fees to basically pay for this service?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Didn't say they would…basically, the Athletics Department gives them a piece of the action for any sales they land is usually the way it works.

Whether they build that piece into the price is left to be seen…
Back to the top

This is a good start to the post-Angelos era.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

FAU Ticket Office Gets a FaceLift...

First I had Morgan, then LaRocco and then Samantha. Though the ticketing office was terrible, the one thing I liked about it is that I could always call one of those people and they knew me. Who is that person going to be now?

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

First I had Morgan, then LaRocco and then Samantha. Though the ticketing office was terrible, the one thing I liked about it is that I could always call one of those people and they knew me. Who is that person going to be now?

I didn't know Samantha was gone.  That's too bad.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

OK, I thought I needed to share this experience because I complain about the bad, so it's a definitely pleasure to talk about the positive:

Like allot of you folks in here, we have been season ticket holders since Slippery Rock. For this coming season,We've updated our tickets to the Hyundai deck section (can't wait!). I can honestly say that the main reason we decided upgrade, was the experience I had dealing with the rep. from The Aspire Group, specifically John Z. From the beginning, when he reached out by phone and later via email, to the way he insisted in showing me the seat personally at the stadium (even after I told him I would take them), it was a very pleasant experience. This is the way a season ticket holder should be treated…I felt appreciated.

I personally feel that FAU got it right in teaming up with these folks. From my experience, I feel that they will be much more proactive and even aggressive, in filling the stadium.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

I have lots of friends in the area that are sports fans, mostly football, but went to school at schools other than FAU. At each home game, I would bring a couple ,to try and let them see what we have to offer. Everyone liked the facilities, but the games were sooooo bad that it made it difficult to sell them on coming back. With this in mind, I'm sure that the new guy in charge of season tickets is praying for a better product to try and sell. We were not very good last year to say the least. Once we start fielding a competitive team, one that can at least make the games exciting, our attendance will grow. I will continue to buy my tickets because I think of it more as support, but others want to see a better product. Coach S got us the stadium but Coach P has to try and fill it. Tough job.
Back to the top

Glad to hear ticket salse are getting handled better (more professionally). We attended only the stadium opener and I donated the rest of my season tickets to my old church (Christ United Methodidt - Ft. Lauderdale) and they we very appreciative of getting to see the games even though I had warned them the team "was not very good". They still enjoyed them and I hope I at least raised some awareness in Lauderdale about the school and stadium!
Back to the top
Control functions: