Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looking for a paticular FAU t-shirt

Add topic

I've seen a couple kids wearing them at the Rec. Center.  Basically it's a grey t-shirt with a blue map of Florida on it outlined in red.  It also reads "Atlantic" going down the middle of the the state in a white font.  I've already checked the bookstore with no luck, anyone know what I'm talking about?
Back to the top

Re: Looking for a paticular FAU t-shirt

Don't remember where but I have seen it and I like it - REALLY emphasizies the ATLANTIC part of Florida does it not!

By the way, it will be funny to hear the announcers of FIU's CUSA games CONSTANTLY refers to them as Atlantic or Owls! Free pub for a change!
Back to the top

SGA gave out these shirts in the middle of the year at a basketball game I believe.  They're very popular, more popular than any "beat" shirt I've seen ;D
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

They're very popular, more popular than any "beat" shirt I've seen ;D

And probably for good reason!

:D
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

SGA gave out these shirts in the middle of the year at a basketball game I believe.  They're very popular, more popular than any "beat" shirt I've seen ;D

Ughhh…. of course!
Back to the top

Looking for a paticular FAU t-shirt

Bah.. I'm also in the market for this shirt!
Back to the top

I have one of these shirts. I believe I got it as a giveaway at a basketball game. Let the SGA know and they may print more up and sell them.

The idea behind the shirt was to accentuate we are FLORIDA ATLANTIC, almost a rip on the Florida State shirt that says "we are state" or something to that affect.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Talk to Mike Burdman, I don't know if there's anything he can do, but maybe? I'd like to get my hands on a couple of those shirts. I have a friend in Ft. Myers (FAU grad) who wants one of those as well.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I'd like one as well. They should sell them and make a few bucks for SGA/Athletics
Back to the top

FAU should TM that logo as an alternate.  Imagine having it in one of the endzones or on the 25?
Back to the top
Control functions: