Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ted?

Add topic

So I missed it, but anybody know what Ted is alluding to? See his last post: http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/blog/2012/05/oh_is_there_something_going_on.html
Back to the top

Re: Ted?

He is just mentioning he is on vacation, and really this is a dead time for FAU sports, besides baseball, and softball.
Back to the top

hutton

i'm out of the loop but what is hutton talking about with big changes? i figured its either fau going to a new conference or he's done covering fau sports. anyone have an idea?
Back to the top

What is with:

"Anyway, on vacation this week, leading up to a major change.

More to come on that, but those perceptive readers who have wondered if my attention has been pulled in different directions of late are correct."

Then?
Back to the top

Re: hutton

I have an idea that I'm hoping is true… something we talked about earlier. I'm sure he'll let the cat out of the bag soon enough.
Back to the top

I don't think its the AD, I think it may be that he is moving on to a different paper.
Back to the top

Ted?

"Anyway, on vacation this week, leading up to a major change.

More to come on that, but those perceptive readers who have wondered if my attention has been pulled in different directions of late are correct.

Feeling nostalgic. How about this blast from the past..  "

Sounds like a guy getting ready to retire…..Or change jobs.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

His next post mentioned getting "Closer" to the university.

I wonder if hes going to go the route that Pete Pelegrin went with FIU and basically became a "reporter" for the school.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

we need a poll.

Is Ted the next:

AD?
Shooting forward?
Fullback?
Dance team coordinator?
Dance team captain??????
Back to the top

Exit39 said

we need a poll.

Is Ted the next:

AD?
Shooting forward?
Fullback?
Dance team coordinator?
Dance team captain??????

HAHAHA!! What if we make Rick the AD and Ted can be the assistant (No offense Melissa lol). I'd say give Ted the AD job but I think that would mean a huge raise in the budget for the dance team and no money for anyone else

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: