Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

My Owl friends - Can I get a little help this morning?

As most of you are aware, ESPN College GameDay commercial contest is underway, and today is the last day to vote.  My Nebraska boys are in second place to Texas A&M, and we could use some voting help.

I would surely appreciate it if you took a moment and voted for The University of Nebraska this morning!

www.gamedayvote.com

Go Owls!  Go Big Red!
Back to the top

Re: My Owl friends - Can I get a little help this morning?

Ronniehuskerron said

As most of you are aware, ESPN College GameDay commercial contest is underway, and today is the last day to vote.  My Nebraska boys are in second place to Texas A&M, and we could use some voting help.

I would surely appreciate it if you took a moment and voted for The University of Nebraska this morning!

www.gamedayvote.com

Go Owls!  Go Big Red!

You got it! Just voted

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Ronniehuskerron said

www.gamedayvote.com

Go Owls!  Go Big Red!

You got it! Just voted

Thanks!
Back to the top

VOTED!!  ;D
Back to the top

A & M won't know what hit them lol. Little do they know, Nebraska has a secret weapon in FAU!

Back to the top

My Owl friends - Can I get a little help this morning?

Voted…

so since we are helping out Nebraska, in return we ask your football team to dumb it down when we play you guys and give us our first BIG BCS win, hopefully you guys will be ranked!

;)
Back to the top

NCowl said

Voted…

so since we are helping out Nebraska, in return we ask your football team to dumb it down when we play you guys and give us our first BIG BCS win, hopefully you guys will be ranked!

;)

well, no promises there.  Hopefully, both teams play as well as they can and we have a cold beer and a good memory.

Back to the top

Can't do facebook from the office but I will when I get home.  (deleted it from my phone, too addictive)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You got it boss!  Go Huskers
Back to the top

Has any of this voting from owls fans helped at all? What's the difference in votes between A & M and you guys?

Back to the top
Control functions: