Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Touchdown Thursday's. Meet Coach P

Is anyone going to Touchdown Thursday at the Palm Beach Ale House tonight? Coach P is going to be there. Me and the family would go, but the money budget isn't there?
Back to the top

Carl Pelini interview on Espn760.com

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Touchdown Thursday's. Meet Coach P

Good interview…

Interesting statement that he made…

"I kind of seethe when I hear that term 'football in paradise', that they used on there because that's not who I want to be. I want to be a blue collar program. Tough, hard nosed, play with a chip on our shoulder; and play hard."

Back to the top

Touchdown Thursday's. Meet Coach P

Rick said

Good interview…

"I kind of seethe when I hear that term 'football in paradise', that they used on there because that's not who I want to be. I want to be a blue collar program. Tough, hard nosed, play with a chip on our shoulder; and play hard."

Awesome.  I love how CP is changing everything.  Just what the program needed…a complete overhaul from top to bottom. 
Back to the top

Great interview. I am looking forward to the season. We have got a coach who wants to succeed out there. All we need now, is to build a successful program, bring in the revenue, and get back on track.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Awesome.  I love how CP is changing everything.  Just what the program needed…a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

+1.

With all due respect to Howard, it feels like we finally have a more legitimate D1 program now.
Back to the top

Rick said

Good interview…

I think "Football In Paradise" should be for the fans not the players.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Rick said

Good interview…

I think "Football In Paradise" should be for the fans not the players.

+1
Back to the top

For the fans and for recruiting maybe, but then you come here to PLAY HARD AND WIN!
Back to the top

I love what he said about the pending QB battle coming up in fall camp.
Back to the top
Control functions: