Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ted Hutton to Join The Owl's Nest

Well,

What can you say, it's an idealistic merger. And in this case, a perfect match, because you have a trusted friend at the same time.

Sorry for being evasive with your e-mails and PM's, but no could disclose Ted's "business" until the right time came along…

That time is now.

We have been talking about this possibility for months now, and it will be a welcomed addition from both ends.

Look forward to a new look and feel for the site very soon as we perform upgrades and add a new version of the main page.

And please welcome Ted, as he continues to offer his writing to you on this forum!

Please see Ted's Blog for Today at the Sentinel for the full details of his new season in life.

Back to the top

Re: Ted Hutton to Join The Owl's Nest

Looking forward to reading your blog on here Ted! Welcome aboard!

At least there's no more Marlins duty, so that's good lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Welcome Ted!
Back to the top

Ted!  now that you are a student you have to stop by the SG office in the student union and pick up your swag!  best of luck at FAU!  now you are OFFICIALLY and OWL!

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Welcome, Ted.

My guess was correct, Daphne. ;-)
Back to the top

Welcome Aboard Ted!

GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

It's great that Ted will still be covering FAU.  Welcome aboard and best of luck in your new career!
Back to the top

welcome aboard Ted.
Back to the top

Ted Hutton to Join The Owl's Nest

Thanks, folks.
 Looking forward to both my year as a student, my new career, and new home for the blog.
I will definitely get some FAU swag, though I refuse to wear a "Beat" shirt, even if they are free to students. In fact, now that a portion of my tuition goes to student government or whomever creates those abominations, I can officially complain about a waste of MY money.
And don't get me started on the parking situation…and while the rec center is nice, how about getting all the broken equipment fixed because those out-of-order tags are like something Motel 6 would use…and, well, I have homework to get to.
Later….
Back to the top

Good news indeed!

And best of luck. Nursing is quite the shift from Journalism, but it is a sorely needed commodity here in S. Florida.

Looking forward to your first blog here, and let us pray we get someone just as good to cover us in the Sentinel.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: