Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Keith Reaser

Check out this video:

Back to the top

Re: Keith Reaser

Nice vid, thanks for sharing 305owl, and welcome to the forum!

On a side note:

Just not seeing why he got 3rd Team from Steele?

IMO, one of the best DB's in the conference…

This year should help him shine more though, as they will be looking to play aggressive defense.
Back to the top

While I agree that he is a good player who has some real nice highlights, that's what this was: a highlight video.

They were not going to show all the times he got burnt for a TD or flagged for pass interference or missed a tackle.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I love Reaser made a lot of nice plays last year i thought 3rd team was low for him.
Back to the top

Believe scheme selection had a lot to do with last year across the board in the secondary…with the new slant towards playing aggressively, maybe there will be some "burns" early on as the guys get used to matters, but in the end believe that the pressure/tempo aspect will pay some dividends.

This team has been traditionally conservative…can't do that when you have a strength in speed. Need to exploit it and get in the opposition's face on the line.

10 yards back all the time?? C'mon…even a slow WR could take advantage of that.

And they did!
Back to the top

@NJowl….all DB's get beat from time to time. It comes with the position. Reaser didn't get beat many times last year. He's very consistent and he's a hitter! Hopefully he returns more KO this year. He's a legit 4.3 guy. The fastest on the team. Rick you're exactly right. He should be pre season first team. We will see what happens after the season. Maybe someone will send this video to Phil Steele…
Back to the top

Yup, DB's live out on an island! Nice video, thnks for posting it!
Back to the top

Oh I know he's a good player, but that video made him look like an allpro nfl dback.

With that said, our D should be phenomenal with him defending other team's number one wideout.

I like him, hes just not Darrele Revis.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Keith Reaser

Great player. Lucky to have him. Dig the video.
Back to the top

I'll go out on a limb and say this…Revis he may not be but he IS better than Tavious Polo!  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: