Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ UGA

Just purchased our tickets to the UGA game on Sept. 15 - VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!
Back to the top

Re: FAU @ UGA

GeorgiaOwl said

Just purchased our tickets to the UGA game on Sept. 15 - VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!

Congrats!  How much are they getting?  Do they have good seats available for us?
Back to the top

They are selling single game tickets from tickets returned from "visitors allotments" like FAU, Vandy, Buffalo for $45 each. Go to UGA athletics site and go to tickets…

Funny, I did not even know FAU had tickets to sell for any away games…sounds about right…no wonder they get returned. No idea where they are at but I would assume from in the visitors usually crappy locations, but we got'em!

And I know some will say too expensive but at least schools like UGA charge a lot due to DEMAND not being STUPID like FAU was last year. Man did we overprice those baby's. Fill the seats anyway you can to drive up demand, THEN you can charge premium prices. I hate all the shots of our stadium with the MANY red seats empty. Too much for my buget for sure (hate to say but true) and true for MANY others as well obviously. Especially with travel costs added (air fare, car rental, hotel, meals).

Gonna be down in Boca for the N. Texas game too but can't afford UGA AND Bama!
Back to the top

FAU @ UGA

GeorgiaOwl said

They are selling sinlge game tickets from tickets returned from "visitors allotments" like FSU, Vandy, Buffalo for $45 each. Go to UGA athletics site and go to tickets…

Funny, I did not even know FAU had tickets to sell for any away games…sounds about right…no wonder they get returned. No idea where they are at but I would assume from in the visitors usually crappy locations, but we got'em!

And I know some will say too expensive but at least schools like UGA charge a lot due to DEMAND not being STUPID like FAU was last year. Man did we overprice those baby's. Fill the seats anyway you can to drive up demand, THEN you can charge premium prices. I hate all the shots of our stadium with the MANY red seats empty. Too much for my buget for sure (hate to say but true) and true for MANY others as well obviously. Especially with travel costs added (air fare, car rental, hotel, meals).

Gonna be down in Boca for the N. Texas game too but can't afford UGA AND Bama!

Thanks for all of the info Georgia Owl!
Back to the top

I'll be waiting for FAU to start selling the away game tickets, that way the money will go to FAU, and not some school that has so much $ they don't know what to do with it.  I called the FAU ticket office and they said they'll have about 500 tickets in the official FAU section if anybody is intrested.  Anybody know if the band will head up?
Back to the top

about 3 hours from me, going to try hard to hit this one up!

Do they have a time listed yet?

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Then if FAU has 500 tickets for the game, why the "HECK" don't they publish a notice and send out an e-mail to all season ticket holders, alumni, students, etc…to sell the 500 and request MORE from UGA?

FAU had better start to get professional in its operations or FAU WILL NEVER be a real program. WAY TOO MANY instances of bad or NO communication and/or BAD customer support issues ie…bad business practices. To me this is just another example. And yes I would have prefered to support FAU with my business but…I WILL BE SUPPORTING the team in Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA on Sept. 15…GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Then if FAU has 500 tickets for the game, why the "HECK" don't they publish a notice and send out an e-mail to all season ticket holders, alumni, students, etc…to sell the 500 and request MORE from UGA?

FAU had better start to get professional in its operations or FAU WILL NEVER be a real program. WAY TOO MANY instances of bad or NO communication and/or BAD customer support issues ie…bad business practices. To me this is just another example. And yes I would have prefered to support FAU with my business but…I WILL BE SUPPORTING the team in Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA on Sept. 15…GO OWLS!

I don't believe anyone is marketing and selling tickets for the 2012 season other than season tickets yet.  I believe that starts once the all or most of the times have been fianlized.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Well I don't know the start time for the UGA game but they are selling and I bought. Interesting that their site clearly states that these single game tickets are from returns of away teams allotments (Buffalo, FAU and Vandy) though?

For anyone planning on coming up, hope to hear from you and meet "ya'll"! I sure hope UGA beats Missouri out there so they are happy and content and not "needing" this victory so that we may surprise them and hang with them for three quarters "or more", Go Owls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Well I don't know the start time for the UGA game but they are selling and I bought. Interesting that their site clearly states that these single game tickets are from returns of away teams allotments (Buffalo, FAU and Vandy) though?

You are correct, I just check a couple other teams and they are selling single game home and away tickets.  Looks like we dropped the ball again, pathetic.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: