Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Survery for ticket holders

I was just wondering, did any other ticket holders present or past single, mini, season ticket holders get a email about responding to a survey?
Back to the top

Re: Survery for ticket holders

i did…… didn't open the link yet
Back to the top

Survery for ticket holders

Yeah I got like 4-5 emails about it and I already filled one out a month ago.
Back to the top

I got one today.

Loved the question that asked if there was a 20% increase in ticket prices what would I do because the 4th option was…….

D.) I will not buy tickets for OHIO STATE Football next year.  ??? ??? ???

I called and told them about it but I think it's too late to change.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I thought the part about paying for a tailgate area was dumb.  Who wants to pay for a tailgate area just because it is in the grassy area on the west side of stadium?

They sent a survey out about the food a few months back and I flat out told them Chartwells sucks.  They should be ashamed charging that kind of money for Premier and Loge and serve that slop.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

I got it as well...lol on the Ohio state
Back to the top

Does anyone getting the feeling that the new ticket service is pushing FAU to do more marketing, both on tv, radio, internet, and billboards?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Does anyone getting the feeling that the new ticket service is pushing FAU to do more marketing, both on tv, radio, internet, and billboards?

Yes it certainly seems that way, and I hope we see more community advertising!
Back to the top

All FAU has to do is contact FAU students who are working towards their advertising, marketing, and graphic arts degree to produce the commercials. It would be cheaper. lol.
Back to the top

I also received the survey and filled it out yesterday.  I made sure to give low scores to areas where I think we could use some improvement, but I am glad that the new ticket people are getting aggressive and trying to make changes, hopefully for the good.  Sometimes these surveys are a little difficult because certain questions can't be answered with 4 options to pick from, like "how many tickets per game do you buy" or something like that.  Well, I buy 2 season tix, but last year we bought an additional 15 for the the opening game, and I will buy my 2 again this year, plus probably another 10 or so for the FIU game.

I also agree on the pay to tailgate area.  Now, I would consider paying if it meant i could set up earlier, but even then it'd be doubtful.  The question said you would get it 2 hrs before a game, whats the point of that? 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: