Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football summer workouts?

Posting a link to an article up at MTSU about their "voluntary" summer conditioning workouts;

http://www.dnj.com/article/20120630/BLUERAIDERS01/306300043/MTSU-summer-workouts-real-kick-butt-

ANY word on what is happening at FAU this sumer. A REAL lack of info so far this year!
Back to the top

Re: FAU Football summer workouts?

FAU Football summer workouts?

I think that's exactly how CP wants it, yeah it sucks for the 500 of us that really care but winning the conference is more important than you and I getting to find out how many carries Johnathan Wallace had today  ;D if he feels secrecy is key, so be it.

But the players have been working out together, practicing and working with Lobe.
Back to the top

Re: FAU Football summer workouts?

Any time a coach takes over a team, everyone has to let him make whatever changes he feels are needed to win.If the school or fans get in the way of his plan,there is always that bit of wonder as to whether or not this should of happened, or that should have happened. Let him have his team and the results will be all on him with no interference. This may sound like I'm setting him up for failure, but it is quite the opposite. Like any big job change , if the new boss can't make all the changes he wants, why did you hire him. We have to let him run his show. I'm sure the summer workouts are more difficult than in the past. Coach P is from a different mold than the last coach.
Back to the top
Control functions: