Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Secret July 4th show at FAU this year?

Add topic

I don't see anything on the FAU website or any of the local media about the FAU show… unless they're planning to put it up tomorrow. Usually there are several advertisements about this by now.

Finally found it on the "Master Calendar…"

Fabulous 4th of July Celebration
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM

City of Boca Raton's Fabulous July 4th Celebration.  Located on FAU grounds. Event times 6:30pm - 9:30pm.

Family activities: Face painters, jugglers, bounce houses, and more.

Boogie Brothers Concert at 7:30pm

Fireworks Show by Zambelli at  9:00pm

I always watch the fireworks… but is it worth it to come earlier for the other stuff if you don't have children? Probably not?

I hope they can work the stadium into this event somehow in the future… it's an awesome opportunity to show it off to people in the community.
Back to the top

Re: Secret July 4th show at FAU this year?

They don't use the stadium for seating for the fireworks? Concert in the stadium and then turn the stadium lights off just prior to the fireworks would be pretty cool to me. Could hear the cheers as they shut the lights off!
Back to the top

Didn't see any releases…….

Good to see they are still doing it though!
Back to the top

Secret July 4th show at FAU this year?

GeorgiaOwl said

They don't use the stadium for seating for the fireworks? Concert in the stadium and then turn the stadium lights off just prior to the fireworks would be pretty cool to me. Could hear the cheers as they shut the lights off!

I like this idea too - actually, I thought that was part of the plan once the stadium got in place.
Back to the top
Control functions: