Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

6-11 Fort Pierce Center Fallou Ndoye

Add topic

Rick said

FAU is not a big fish today, and we have to take some guys who have a small amount of baggage attached to them presently.

Case in point, take 6-11 Class of 2013 Faith Baptist Christian School Center Fallou Ndoye, who has an offer from the Owls:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Rivals Profile for Fallou Ndoye

Now, "developing a shot, and developing handle" at 6-11 is not a bad thing…after all, Patrick Ewing had to develop as well.

It takes time to build a program and thus interest from the bigger players…we are going to have to accept this.

He's caught interest of ACC program (VaTech), who has also offered.

This is a good sign that the 6-11 frame is capable of strong play down the line; not just looking good on the court.

He's showing no favorite presently, so let's Hope he wants to stay closer to home.
Back to the top

Re: 6-11 Fort Pierce Center Fallou Ndoye

I don't know much about VTech's coach and culture but if the enviornment that Jarvis creates with his team and his style of leadership and motivation mesh well with a kid like this, then we could steal one. Jarvis makes no secret of how religion plays a major role in his life and it's permeates his coaching as well, and if it resonates with a kid, say one at a school like Faith Baptist Christian School, then we can have a leg up on a program from the ACC.
Back to the top

Supposedly, "they offer everybody"…then whether or not they keep the offer extended is another matter.

But others are looking at the kid as well from what I have found in the prelim scouring for writeups…if he was polished we would have basically ZERO chance at him.
Back to the top

SHOWTIME!!!!!

great nickname if this kid lands at FAU
Back to the top

I actually coached this kid a little bit. Really good player.
Back to the top

6-11 Fort Pierce Center Fallou Ndoye

do we know if he's coming here for sure?

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Nobody says he's coming here……..

;)
Back to the top

I say he's coming here.

But what do I know.  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: