Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Duron carter transfer??

Or is this another Jeff godfrey waiting to happen?
Back to the top

Re: Duron carter transfer??

If they couldn't figure out a way for him to play at Bama then I can't imagine we will. Would be amazing to have his pedigree, moreso to get a great intro to the STA program down here. If Carter's kid is at FAU, we might snag a few other players!

Where'd u hear he was transferring? Or are you bringing it up bc he hasn't seen the field?
Back to the top

Just saw a tweet about it
Back to the top

From him? Did it mention fau? Coming back to Florida?

Am I feeding a troll here?  :D
Back to the top

I just cant stop thinking about Melvin German at Qb with 6ft 5 duron carter to throw to... not to mention the pipeline to St. thomas as well as guidance from his NFL great father. This could be one the greatest things to happen to us if he actually gets in academically. I just read an article today about ncaa being very leniant on transfer waivers if your reason is to be close to home(his dad lives in boca it doesnt get much closer)
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Where'd u hear he was transferring?

The "Other" site has a blog post about it.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Duron carter transfer??

Wow. Just wow. This kid was in the ESPNU150 coming out of high school. He was a top 150 player.

To think, we went from having no receiving core last year and no QB, to MG3, Duron Carter, Glinton, and all the other people I don't feel like looking up, provided all qualify.

I'm still saying there is no reason why we cannot win 10 games this year.

ROLL OWLS.

On a side note: Why did he decide to transfer so late? Why would he not have been here in the spring or during summer workouts at least?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I think he was trying to qualify still at bama
Back to the top

He never played at Bama because of grades. He's going to petition the NCAA so he can try and play this season.

If he's anything like his father than, all he does is catch touch downs!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

IF he is admitted and IF he finally gets serious about his grades then yes, he would be a fantastic addition to this team.

There's also the issue of the waiver, whether he'd get to play this year or wait until next. Either way, 2014 may be primed to be our best year since 2007.

Back to the top
Control functions: