Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Shooting in Aurora, Co

Add topic

So tragic. Anybody have any additional details, I won't have a working TV and this seems to be the only website that is working for me. Which is something I'm perfectly fine with…
Back to the top

Re: Shooting in Aurora, Co

Well basically this nut job thinks he's the Joker from the Dark Knight movie. Booby trapped his entire apartment with explosives and trip wires "Just like the Joker would do" is what he said. Among the 12 people dead are 1 member of the Air Force and 1 member of the Navy.

No one knows why he did it. Apparently he had 6,000 rounds of ammo. Why someone is allowed to buy that much is beyond me.

There's more details being released every few hours or so

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Well basically this nut job thinks he's the Joker from the Dark Knight movie.

No one knows why he did it.

Well… if he thinks he's the Joker, the reasoning is probably going to be something like "introducing a little chaos into the system, upsetting the natural order of things."

I got a text from my Dad saying, "Don't go see Batman in the cinema; copycat killer could be in Florida."
Back to the top

I'm sure there's going to be some idiot who may try and be a copy cat. I went to see the movie last night. I'm in long island visiting family. About 3x during the movie from what I noticed an employee walked through and checked all the emergency exits to make sure they were closed.

I think this may be the norm now. Much like taking your shoes off before getting on an airplane. I also know a lot of theaters are banning ppl from wearing masks into the theater. Unfortunately there's really not much else that can be done

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Shooting in Aurora, Co

Took my 6 yr. old granddaughter to Ice Age 4 today, no problems. She will be coming down to Boca with us for the N. Texas game and is READY TO CHEER FOR THE OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: